- Saturday, June 2, 2012
- Durango & Silverton Railroad
- 7:00 pm
- Jim and John get to ride the rails and entertain on this narrow guage train that runs from Durango to Silverton and back. Enjoy the blues while taking in some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. Check the websife for full line up and ticket info.
- Thursday, June 7, 2012
- Ulrich Art Museum
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wichita State University, 1845 Fairmount St, Wichita, KS
- Adam & Stilwagen stop off for a nice evening concert on the outdoor patio on their way to the Smoky Hill River Festival.
- Friday, June 8, 2012 – Sunday, June 10, 2012
- Smoky Hill River Fest
- Adam & Stilwagen perform June 8, 9 & 10 at this great festival. They have 5 slots spread over 3 days...checkout the schedule on their website:
- Wednesday, June 13, 2012
- Monument "Concert in the Park"
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Limbach Park, 151 Front St., Monument, CO
- The Concerts in the Park Series is held in Limbach Park in Monument. Take Monument exit 161 and head west on Highway 105 which becomes Second Street. Continue straight on Second Street past Front Street and Limbach Park will be on your left before you reach the railroad tracks.
No Admission. Food and Refreshments will be available for purchase. Bring your own chair or blanket and enjoy food, fun and great music for the whole family!
- Price Info: Free
- Thursday, June 14, 2012
- 7:15 pm
2432 W. Cucharras St, Colorado Springs, CO
- Adam & Stilwagen bring the blues to this popular westside nite spot!
- Price Info: N/A
- Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Hillside Gardens
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
1006 S. Institute, Colorado Springs, CO
- Bill Snyder, Big Jim Adam and John Stilwagen are back again this year! Enjoy a night under the stars WITH the stars at this exciting concert series!
Rain or Shine (large tent in case of rain)
Concerts in the Garden
Full Bar and Great Food Available
Please No Outside Food or Beverages
- Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- Manitou Springs Library Series
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
701 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, CO
- Jim & John encourage people to come out to enjoy a picnic supper and listen to great blues music on the library lawn. Ah, Sumertime!
- Friday, June 29, 2012
- Women Rock The Night
- 8:00 pm
Lincoln Center Magnolia Theatre, 417 W. Magnolia, Fort Collins, CO
- Big Jim Adam & John Stilwagen will be backing up Erica Brown as she performs for this show. See the following link for a description of all of the acts for this show: http://www.fcgov.com/lctix/show.php?id=350
- Tickets: Buy tickets
- Price Info: $14
- Saturday, June 30, 2012
- Coyote's Coffee Den
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Highway 115, Penrose, CO
- Saturday Night on the Patio, 5:30-8:00 p.m. with stars, music, campfires, burgers, hotdogs, brats, and chicken sandwiches on the grill, along with smoked brisket sandwiches, exquisite desserts and all the great Coyote's Coffees and specialty drinks that you love. This is truly a gem of a place! Featuring all original music from some of the region's top songwriters!